Remembering Whitey

I want to thank all of my furriends who stopped by to offer their condolences when my love Whitey went to the Rainbow Bridge.  I'm certain he was greeted by so many wonderful Bridge Angels of the Catblogosphere as well as my own family who came before.

I was the luckiest girlkitten in the whole world having Whitey as my sweetheart.  I wanted to put something special together to remember the good times we had. 

My mom helped me create a video tribute.  I pawed over every bit of it to get it purrfect.

For those of you who are my new furriends, about a year ago, Whitey and I shared the trip of a lifetime when I hijacked a magic cheese bus and we traveled the world.  For those of you who missed those posts and want to see it, the links are below.



If you want to go directly to youtube you can click here.
To enjoy the video, turn up the sound.