Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday In The Garden With Jonesie


Meow!  Now that the password has been leaked by Ginger, I'm thinking of coming up with a new one.  Until then, I think it's a free for all in my garden and in our Garden Society.
Now that it's fall, I get a bit reflective.  There is not a whole lot for me to do except harvest a few things here and there.  Because it was so wet and dreary most of the spring and summer, only some things grew well.  Our tomatoes are still mostly green and those that have ripened have rotted or have been eaten by slugs.

What's a garden cat to do?  I sit and enjoy what I have.  There was a time when I didn't have a home.  I used to sit on the edges of this garden, looking in and not ever believing that one day I would be welcomed here.  Now the garden is mine!  I am very thankful.

One of the crops that did fairly well this year were heirloom beans that we planted for the first time.

These are beans that mom can cook into soups!  I don't think they will make very good cat food.  Maybe Cory will whap the little beans around if she gets a chance?
I purred when I saw that we have a few late raspberries showing up.  There have only been a few, but we are grateful for each and every one.

Ginger is carefully watching over the green peppers for me.  It's good to know I don't have to do everything around here. Ginger is not much of a gardener, but she does love me and offers to help sometimes.

Remington, our neighbor cat likes to hang out by the apples that we picked. 

With all the help I've been getting in the garden, I think I'll just relax and wash my paws.  Until next Thursday my furry friends!

Please leave a link so I know what's happening in your gardens!