GotchaBirthdays for Bennette and Ginger!

Happy GotchaBirthday to me!!!  Oh yeah and Ginger too!  But the reality is that Ginger arrived in 2007 "around" the end of September/beginning of October.

Me, I arrived in the yard in 2008 at the end of September, but I officially knocked on the door and let myself in on October 1st. 

Grete woofie was out of the house for 1 night for her first elbow surgery and when mom and dad were eating dinner they heard a knock on the front door screen.  They opened the door and there I was.  They opened the screen and I walked right in.  I haven't left since! 
So, about this blankie.  The hairy blankie.  Yes, Cory ordered it for her momma Ellie because the color of the yarn would look fabulous with Ellie's meezer fur.  But you know what?  I loved it so much...and being my birthday and all that, Ellie is letting me have it.  I'll let her use it from time to time...or she can share it with me.

Did I mention that I love it?