Balance Beam Medals Ceremony


Bennette here!  I have the honor of presenting the medals to the winners of the Balance Beam Competition.  This is based on my deep experience in the sport and to cover for the brewing international scandal!  Where is Ginger when I need him?

 It has come to our attention that the poll my lame mom set up didn't work for everyone.  So all the kind kitties and woofies trying to vote didn't all get equal chances.  We took votes on the blog via comments and we also got lots of nice emails.

In the end, I decided to take over the decisions from Cory (for reasons that will become clear later) and declare the winners...yes winners of each of the medals.   Based on percentage of votes received, the gold medal goes to:


 The silver medal goes to:


 The bronze medal goes to:


 All the finalists were so spectacular they all deserved to be medalists.  As for Cory...rumors were swirling that she had teleported across the pond to hang out with Alfie Marshall, one of the finalists.  I thought that was innocent enough, I mean, they are both sports fans.

 But then, the international committee for the PetBlogging games saw pictures like this...and it was obvious that Cory was up to more than watching sports with her young man friend...and impartiality could not be guaranteed.

So to ensure a fair competition, I took over and fairness prevailed.

No one messes with Bennette!

Concats to all the medalists and to all that participated.  It was an amazing event and the talent in the Blogosphere is inspiring me to take on balancing challenges beyond my deck.

See you at the Winter Games in 2014!

Thank you to Domino's mom for supplying the spy photos of Alfie and Cory!