Sports tie


I've never in my life been on a horse, but equestrian outfits and generally sports related outfits, whether active or just spectator wear, score at the very high on my coveting list.
Here are a few variations of one my absolute favourite looks, all incorporating a tie -  that has to be just the cherry on the cake!

 
 Margaret Morris, via valentinovamp tumblr

 
 Gertrude Olmstead, via valentinovamp tumblr

 
 Marion Davies, via  missclarabow tumblr

 
 
 Lady's Journal

 Anna May Wong, via vintagegal tumblr

via adeline's attic tumblr

Helen Twelvetrees, 1936 via valentino vamp tumblr


 
 etsy photograph, now sold

 
etsy photograph, now sold

via omgthatdress tomblr


...And me, sporting a cute little number last November. A Ralph Lauren ski themed tie, this is one of 2 modern ties that I posses, alongside the blackbird one shown here
I have since acquired a sweet original 1920's tie which  I'lll be sure to blog about sooner or later...