Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie


::Meowwww::
I want to take some time this week to give a shout out to my biggest helpers in the garden.
Figaro may not help too much with the plants (except for eating the nip)...oh yeah and rolling on stuff...but he is VERY talented and helpful in hunting evil moles.  As you can see below, the moles have been making a mess of our lawn.  Figaro sits patiently by the hills and waits for his time to pounce!!!  We have not seen any evidence of him actually catching anything yet, but he gets an A+ for trying!
Grete woofie is my best pal in the whole world.  She follows me around making sure I have everything I need. 
It's a tough job watching over my garden, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!  I would make a terrible library cat...too indoorsy for my taste.  Give me the dirt and plants!
I like how my garden makes me realize that I'm part of something much bigger than myself.  I am a small cat in one garden...but through my garden pals all over the world we can see that we are all connected.

Sending purrs to our dear furriend and Society of Feline Gardeners member MoMo as she crosses the Rainbow Bridge today.  She will be in our hearts and gardens forever.