There's No Place Like Home


Just click your heels together 3 times....

Yeah right.  I wish it were that easy.


My furriends, my 3 week adventure has come to an end.  I am back home again.  I had a really difficult time making an adjustment to a new home and new family.   I was homesick.  Even though EVERYTHING about the new place was awesome, it wasn't home.  I may have my difficulties here...with a certain Tuxie girl who shall remain nameless ::cough:: Bennette...but this is MY home and MY family. 


My new family knew I was having a hard time and as much as they tried to win me over, I resisted.  And I hid.  All. The. Time.   There was a night when my mom and dad came to visit and I was overjoyed.  I thought that meant they were moving in too!  Without Bennette.  But no.  They went away again and I was sad.


So if I ever think of going looking for my hearts desire again, away from Bennette, I won't look further than my own backyard.

There's no place like home!