Happy Gotcha Day Cecilia!


Hi there!  It's my Gotcha Day!  4 years ago I was hanging out in the cold in this very cool backyard.  I was afraid to come inside, but I was hungry...and did I mention it was cold.  I took a chance.

This is a photo of me on my first day in the house. I came into the kitchen and the humans blocked off the room so I could have it to myself.  I realized this place was ok.

The plan was to get me checked out, see if I had a family and then if not, place me.   Mom and dad thought I was so adorable that someone MUST be looking for me.  They placed ads, plastered the neighborhood with posters and signs.

Nothing.

Then the adoption process started....and someone nice was interested in me...but...I got sick.  I had asthma and an upper respiratory thingie going on so mom and dad decided I needed to stay put until my condition stabilized.

Well, you know how the rest of the story goes.


So here I am, 4 years later.  I still have some health issues and I need my special food, but my asthma is gone.  Did I tell you it only lasted long enough to make sure I got to stay here?


Go ahead, kiss my head.  You know you want to.