Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie


::Meowwww::

Welcome back to my garden!  I'm counting my furry blessings since we had glorious weather this past weekend.  There was so much work to be done...and I was not getting much help from anyone except my daddy.   As you saw on Tuesday, Figaro just wasted away the day having fun and adventures.  Did he help at all?  No!


I spent a good bit of time just assessing everything that needs to be done this spring.  It's important to take it all in and make a plan before diving into the work. 


I made sure I patrolled every inch of the garden and counted every weed.  I lost count after about the eleventybillionth one.


I did make sure that I took a few moments to sniff the spring air.  It smelled so wonderful.


The grape hyacinth is blooming.


Madison came outside for a little bit and he took a drink out of the kitty birdbath.  I think he wanted birdies to show up, but they never did.


Our very special Trillium plants are blooming.  These are so special that we put little fences around them to keep Grete woofie's paws away from them.


The  nip still tastes fabulous and grows bigger every week. 


I'll leave you with a picture of a daffodil, yellow and happy!  I will purr for more sunshine this weekend. 

Pee Ess...I've been keeping busy with things non-garden related.  I may even have a clue to answer the question of Who is it behind those Foster Grants!