Society of Feline Gardeners- Jonesies Birthday/GotchaDay!


::Meowwww::

Welcome to my GotchaBirthday Celebration!  I arrived in my garden 10 years ago!   Mom and dad guesstimated that I was about 2 years old at the time, so that makes me 12 years old!

 My family is all dressed up to help me celebrate!  I sure hope you can stay awhile and have some fresh nip from our garden.  The garden is still not much fun to play in...and we got a dusting of snow this week.

But the nip survived just fine so there is plenty to go around.

For those of you who are my new furriends, you can follow the link to my GotchaDay.  It's a sad story with a VERY happy ending.


And so my furriends, since it's cold outside, the celebration will be indoors!  I've got dibs on the couch next to my daddy, but there are plenty of other places to hang out!