Mancat on Monday with his Woofie


My woofie Grete needed me this weekend.  She was ill and couldn't keep down any food or water.  I was worried sick.  Mom and dad took her to the emergency v-e-t...because you know whenever any of us gets sick, it's always at night or on the weekend.   Once Grete got some medication she started to feel lots better.  I stayed with her on the couch to keep her company.



I let her admire my toesies...

 More toesies...


And my nosie!

When we were done with our afternoon nap, we gathered around for the premiere of Episode 2 of the Real Housecats of the Blogosphere!

I'm very proud of my work and hope you have as much fun watching it as all us kitties did pawticipating.  Casting calls are going on now for the next show so if you think you got the stuff, be sure to submit your photos!!!