Happy Gotcha Day Nigel!


Hi there!  Happy Gotcha Day to me!!!!!  It was 3 years ago today that I was trapped in my very own backyard and brought inside to live the good life.  At the time I was freaked out about the whole thing...but you know what?

It was cold and snowy on the morning I was trapped.  I was ill too.  I really don't know how much longer I would have made it on my own.


And you know what?  I haven't stepped a paw outside since that day.  I won't even go near a door.  If I wander too close to a door, I run away fast.   Sometimes I like looking out the windows, but I much prefer the view on the inside.

I think I'm the luckiest cat in the world!

So stay awhile and have some fresh baby nip, play a bit and nap if you like.  I just want to spend the day enjoying my furriends and family and appreciating all that I have.