Trouble on Tuesday


Mom did something mean to us this past weekend.  I know I look ok here, consoling myself with mom's my sock.  I don't like making a fuss when things aren't going my way.  At least I don't make a big fuss.  Maybe a pout...

Anyway, it all started with mom and dad saying it was time to close the doors.  I had no idea what they were talking about since the doors to our house are closed all the time to keep us kitties inside and critters outside.

Then I tried to use the ladies room litterbox...the doorway was blocked!!!   Mom picked me up and put me inside the room.  Then I tried to get out.  I couldn't!!!!  I machine pawed the see through door like crazy...and mom and dad encouraged me...but they laughed too.

They put Bennette in the room with me so she could apparently show off her ability to figure stuff out.  I still couldn't quite get it.   I eventually...after like a kazillion years 20 minutes, mom and dad helped me.


They say my learning curve may take awhile.  

I don't like this at all.