Spot the resemblance?


Remember this dress? Well, I've always wanted to show you a better view of it, but this wasn't my lucky day of camera cooperation.  Anyway, you get to see a different outfit using the same base piece, in a  40's inspired approach.


The shoes look rather Mod if anything, but in spite of that :) I still love them. So I decided to get this vintage fur collar (died rabbit) to match the leopard print on these wedges. It has seen better days, but haven't we all?!...


 For a spot of authenticity I added this 40's copper brooch. Isn't she a beauty? Believe or not, I have come across 2, one which which is up for grabs in my etsy store!


Now I'm no feline, and don't normally do leopard print. An accent is all I manage. But my sweet shoes were so lonely that in the end I gave in.