Wordy Wednesday

 
I'm sure you're wondering how my baby girl is doing.  I've been keeping a close watch over her ever since she came home.  Mom gives Cory medicine and she takes like a champ.  I'm very proud of her.

Mom wants us to stop eating dry food and change over to wet food.  I'm ok with this, but it's hard getting all of us kitties to agree.  Mom said we can take a few weeks to adjust so for now we are still getting dry food but we are getting wet food twice a day.  We are also trying lots of different foods to see what we like best.  I don't think we'll ever agree.  So far we still adore classic chicken Fancy Feast.  We also like the turkey Wellness canned food and the Tikki Cat chicken.   We didn't like some of the other stuff mom brought home...but we love her for trying.

Hi there my furriends!  Guess what?  The vet called my mom to check up on me. They asked about my pee!  How bizarro is that?  I mean...who calls you up to check on your pee?  And my mom...being equally bizarro...TELLS THEM!  I get no privacy around here.

So I have been a very good girl, taking my medicine and making it easy on my mom. She doesn't call me "sweetie mitten" for no reason!  Mom tells me I'm doing much better but she's nervous I might have a relapse.  I admit I did try and pee in the kitchen one more time but mom saw me gearing up for it and she picked me up and carried me to the litter box.  I thanked her for the ride and then did my thing...where I was supposed to do it.

Mom told me I was a good girl.

I knew that!