Mitten Monday

Seems it's hard for a kitty to get space on her own blog! 

Hi there furriends.  I want you to know how much I appreciated all of your purrs last week.  I had big plans that did not involve being deprived of my rightful breakfast...getting stuffed in a carrier and taken to the v-e-t.   It seems in order to shut me up (and I thought they appreciated having a conversation with me...) the v-e-t people gave me ::shudder:: DRUGS.  I thought that was illegal. 

Anyway, next thing you know, I woke up in a cage feeling woozy.  Let's hope what happens at the v-e-t stays at the v-e-t!!!  I don't want photos of me dancing with strange dogs with a lampshade on my head to circulate the Internet.  What would my Whitey think?

Anyway...my mouth feels really awesome and my choppers are all pearly white and polished now.  They didn't steal any of my teeth either.

It may take me a week to catch up on my Fancy Feast.  A girl's got to maintain her figure you know.