Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie


 ::Meowwww::
We're back from our Cat-O-Lympic break!  I spent lots of time resting in the garden this past week.  So much of the work is done and now I sit back and do a little snoopervising while dad pulls weeds and waters my plants.
 I still have to get up on my paws and walk around.  I can't let things slip.  You know how humans are.  But...it's enough to make a garden cat very sleepy.
 I can rest, but I still have to keep my eyes open.  That's the real secret to being a successful master gardener cat.
 Even when I wash, I have to stay alert.
 Here is the basil I have been growing for mom.  She says that pesto is going to happen soon...not that I care about that.  But if it makes her happy it makes me purr.
 The phlox smells wonderful and looks very pretty.
 We have lots of Japanese Anemone blooming too.
 The Dahlia's are starting to pop!

That's all for my garden this week!