Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie


::Meowwww::
Hissssssss.....
Figaro!
It's so hard to get good help in the garden.
 And just then...as he postures towards me and I hiss...this is what he does.
He flops....and exposes his adorable belly.  I am not fooled!
Then he gets all coy and stuff...really.   We have work to do you lazy cat!  Mom!  Make him stop!
He even acts as if he's going to spray my baby apple tree.  Then he just saunters away.
Sigh.
Brothers.

At least I have some beautiful flowers to show off this week.   Below is Spirea
Then we have our purple clematis.

Our day lilies are looking gorgeous!

 And finally our Lambs Ear.


I've had enough drama with Figaro bugging me and not helping me AT ALL...so I'm going to take a break on my comfy Adirondack chair.

Purrs.

Hope you had a happy and safe Fourth of July!