Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie

 ::Meowwww::

Welcome back to my garden!  It's been such a wonderful week.  We've had sunny and warm weather and everything in my garden looks lovely.  Mom says that includes me.  ::blush::
Last weekend was Grete woofies 6th birthday.  She said she was amazed at how many kitty furriends she has...and special woofie furriends too.  From all over the world.  Grete and I hung out together while we waited for our pals to teleport over. 
 I'm very excited that our new peach tree is growing little peaches.  I will purr and purr to make sure they grow big and sweet.  Just like my Grete.
 Our grape plants are doing well.
 If you look closely you can see the grapes!  They are still tiny, but they will get bigger I just know it.
 We had a lady bug hanging out on the grape plants.  She thinks they are cool too.
 The best part of the day is when my daddy thanks me for all my hard work and snoopervision.  He can't do it without me and he makes sure to let me know how much he loves me.