Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie


::Meowwww::
Hi there!  I learned a new word this week.  Photobombing.  Before my furriends Wally and Ernie  taught me all about it, I had no idea I was a victim. 
I was just hanging out in my own garden, minding my own business...watching the grass grow big and strong.  Mom wanted to take photos of me.   But guess who was in the background?
 And then again, when mom moved in for my close up...who's that blur speeding through the background?

 Oh yeah...it's "Not Me"!
Talk to the paw Grete!
 I told my daddy that the nip was getting too big...it was time to cut it back.   What's that?  A collective gasp I hear?  No need to worry my furriends.  We cut it back and it continues to grow even bigger.  Plus, daddy made a kinda bathtub of nip for us to roll in.   Figaro wasted no time in jumping in.
 Cecilia was happy to see there was still plenty firmly attached to the plants.

After Figaro's roll in the nip, we have lots of potential entries for the Cat-O-Lympics Nippy Face competition.

And for those of you who have submitted Balance Beam entries, we have been overwhelmed with so many talented kitties.  We have received about 10 entries in the past day so mom is a bit slow in getting things posted to our page.  We will make sure all entries are posted by this weekend.   It is going to be so much fun!!!