Tabby Tattletale Tuesday


So last week was kinda un-fun around here. At least for some of us.  As some of you may know, I have issues with getting ::ahem:: constipated.  Yup, that's right.  I get medication everyday to help keep my trains running on time.  I've gone a long long time with not any problems, but this past week I had to let my mom know I was having problems.

Dad packed me up and dropped me off at the vet and I stayed there ALL.DAY.LONG.

But you know what?  They helped me.  And a nice young lady gave me a bath.  And you know what else?  She said I was her favorite cat.  Of the whole day! 

Yeah, I may be a gossip, but the girls love me!

Oh and I wasn't the only one hauled off to the v-e-t.
Precious princess Cory was telling mom she was having some pee issues.  See, Cory would wait until mom or dad was watching and then she goes and does her thing on the bathroom floor...or by the back door.   Mom figured Cory was trying to tell her something.  Cory had issues awhile ago but had been doing better...so mom got a good sample off the floor so it could be analyzed.  I mean what a suck up that little Cory is...no one had to steal her pee...she just gave it up, just like that!

Of course the v-e-t man thinks Cory is adorable and all that...she was given some pain meds and we may get a new food.  All seems to be well now.

A certain Figaro is going to be boxed up and hauled off to the v-e-t this Thursday...he has no idea.  He's gonna get ::groomed::!  Ha! 

Don't tell him, ok?