Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie

 ::Meowwww::
For those of you who are new to the Society of Feline Gardeners, our super secret password is "Meowwww".  In the past we tried to make it more species neutral with 3 paw taps...but evil woofies managed to get in my yard so we had to change the password.  Woofies are still allowed, but they have to check in with my Grete first.
 Mom was quite pleased with my work.  My raspberry bushes are starting to produce beautiful berries.  We are super happy about it since it's been dreary and rainy and we thought we might not get many.
 Unfortunately, our cherry tree is not doing so good.  It's a fine and happy tree, but there are VERY few cherries on it.  Mom has picked about 10 cherries total.  This is devastating news to precious Cory who adores cherries and thinks of the tree as her toy tree.  With so few to eat, mom is not letting Cory play with any of them.
 Grete zooms up and down the grape rows.  Do you notice anything funny about one of the rows?
 With the cooler weather we have been having, we have little milk cartons around the base of our newer plants.  This keeps them warm and happy.  I think I would like it if there was still milk in those cartons, but you know I'll do anything for my plants.
 Some of my seeds have been having trouble sprouting.  I asked Cecilia about it and she just looked away...I think she knows something...
 Cecilia!!!!!  Stop that!  Rolling and squishing the seedlings is NOT helpful!!!

Sigh.