Tabby Tattletale Tuesday



Hey there gossip fans, Ginger here! 

Whoa, it's been a news filled week here at Casa de Ginger Cory.   So Cecilia abandoned us and traded herself up to a house where she doesn't have to deal with us.  Sheesh.  Like we are so bad.  Ok, I admit it, we have never really got along.  She intimidated me.  Yeah I know, I'm like twice her size, but I've kinda been afraid of her.  And the deal with Bennette.  Wow!  Girl wars are something I want nothing to deal with. 

You know how I hate drama.

::rolls eyes::


So I'm spending some quality time rolling in the weed garden.

And my new roommate Madison?  Um, he's been slipping a bit since he's been living the life in the bachelor pad...no girls to keep him in line.

I was afraid to say something...like uh...buddy...did you forget something?


Is that something on your nose?


Not like I would say something to someone and embarrass him.  No way...just between us guys.