Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie

::3 paw taps::

I did not get much time in my garden this week.  The weather was beautiful, but I was on enforced "kitty lock down".  The 4th of July is a total pain.  The weather was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky...and all my efforts to meow the door to open went unanswered.

I did manage to inspect the tomatoes...

The carrots are well on their way to feeding my family.  Carrots are strictly for eating.  Cory does not believe carrots make good toys.  They are far to big for her to carry around in her little mouth.

The clematis is growing beautifully!  This is one of mom's favorites because of the deep color of purple.  It looks good with my furs too.  Because I was in lock down, the clematis had to pose without me.

Given our limited garden time, Ginger offered to watch over the Swiss chard and spinach.

She got distracted by a dragonfly.

When it got away from her, she was hissed off.  I mean if looks could kill, that poor dragonfly would have dropped from the sky.

We had a bit of a scare on Tuesday night.  My sister Cecilia looked ill but refused all efforts to catch her.  She hid and ended up spending the night outdoors.  Mom and dad found her early Wednesday in the morning hiding in our never used old dog house.  She got hauled off to the v-e-t.  Turns out she has an abscessed tooth and she is back home now.  I'm going to talk her into posting to tell you more about it.  I'm just glad she is back home.

I will leave you today with my beautiful Stella D'oro day lily.  Every day, something new is blooming!

Please leave a link so everyone can visit!