Cory's 6th Birthday!!


Welcome to my 6th Birthday celebration!  

Mom said this party should come with a warning label...sorry that mom is going to make you look at kitten pictures of me.  Consider yourself warned! 

Here is my momma Ellie with a couple of my siblings. 

 Here I am on Day One in my new home.  I was climbing Mt. Foot!  I knew right away this would be the place for me.
Kittens need lots of naps and I made sure I got my share.

 Mom still has this fleece top and I still love it.
 I can't quite fit into this basket anymore, but I try...

This is mom's favorite photo of little me. 

Ok, now that you sat through the photos, grab some nip leaves, dig into some tuna and let's party!  Feel free to stay awhile and trash the place.  The party can continue for a whole week since we are going to take a 1 week blogcation.

We've never taken a blogcation in all the years I've had my little bloggie so we'll see how this goes.   It will probably take a week for us to get over our nip hangovers!