Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie and family


::Meoww::

We are all gathered in the garden today for a very important cause.    I, Jonesie, along with my family am supporting United Paws by spreading the word that if you
buy garden seeds from Renee's Garden (www.reneesgarden.com) and use
code FR227A, 25% of the order goes to United Paws!   Renee's Garden is the
wonderful seed company that Raymond and Busby's mom works for.  Last
year United Paws only raised a modest amount of money through seed sales and
I want to do everything in my furpower to make sure more money
is raised this year.  Thanks to the wonderful Ann at Zoolatry, we have
beautiful badges to support the cause.   

We planted these seeds last
year and had wonderful results with their multicolored carrots and
beets (as well as other veggies).


If you would like a badge for your blog, please let us know and we can email you the size you need, or you can just copy the badge below.

 Here I am with my dad last year when we harvested our beets.


I think some of you might remember when we did our big end of year harvest when I dug up with my very own paws the beautiful carrots and beets.  I can meow with experience that Renee's seeds were pawsome.


Don't forget, all you have to do is buy seeds that you would normally buy for your garden...use code FR227A...

And 25% of your order will go to support United Paws, the wonderful people who saved Cory and Ellie.


Tell 'em Jonesie sent you!