Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Grete and Jonesie


::Meowwww::

Hi there my furriends and Garden Society members!  I'm still reporting from inside the house.  I'm still hoping dad and Grete come up with a solution for me so I can get back outside for at least part time garden snoopervision by spring.

Grete has been a big help to me.

She watches out the window so see if there are any evil introoders.


All we can see are these fat squirrels.  Can you believe that dad insists on feeding them? 


Enough of watching from the window for Grete...off she goes to investigate every corner of the yard with her trusty squeaky ball.  If the squirrels get too cheeky with her, she squeaks the ball at them and they laugh run!


Here is the spot in the back fence where the coyote got in/out!  It's such a small space, but my dad saw it happen...and there was even coyote furs left on the chain link!  Whoa!  We had no idea they could get under such a small space.  Dad will see if he can dig a trench and put fencing under the ground so no one can dig in.  That will be a big project so I don't know if it will be ready by spring.

Good news is that mom and dad have been watching closely and there have been no more visits by the evil coyote.


While Grete was out she spotted interesting things growing in the garden.

There was even a lone rose blossom!   How cool is that?