Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Cecilia



::Meowwww::

Hey there!  I'm still stuck in the house and mom didn't take any indoor photos of me this week.  What's up with that? 

Anyway, I'm doing fine.  Mom and dad have been watching everyday and there have been no further coyote sightings.  Dad will still work to reinforce parts of our fence just to be safe, but looks like I will get limited semi-supervised time in the garden sometime soon.  Part of my issue has been getting through my flea allergy.  My doctor has switched me to Revolution because the Frontline no longer was working for us.

I also got a cortisone shot and another round of antibiotics.   Things are looking up! 

So...since Cecilia got a couple of hours of outdoor time this past weekend, I thought it would be cool if she would take the lead this week.


Thanks for pawing it over to me Jonesie!  Hey furriends!  It's been a dry and mild winter so far.  Great for pawing around the garden and seeing what's interesting.

Follow me.


Alright!!!!  Under my paws.  Baby nip!!!!!   If no one else is coming...pardon me while I dive on it!


The pleasures of early winter baby nip.

Purrrrrrrr