Here comes the chicken

There is posing...and there is me posing. 


This mid 30's inspired knit is the last in the current series.
It is made from a wonderful yarn,75% wool 25% silk, that behaved extremely well and on which both mother and I are hooked.
So much so I can't wait to get more!


This little project started - surprise, surprise! - with a sporty short sleeve blouse, yet another golf little number.
I am not showing this yet as it's waiting for the buttons to arrive (yes, that's right, I bought special 30's green glass buttons to go with it :)).
Then I wanted a skirt to match. When the skirt was done, there was yarn left. So I thought: why not a 3 piece ensemble? That's how the cardigan was born.
And that's the making of one glorious set!


It all turned out wonderfully if I may say so myself, I am beyond happy with this, all pieces fit perfectly, and the work is definitely worthy of its vintage inspiration / counterpart. 
I love you mother, and let me say: we have arrived!
This is the right league.