Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie

::Meowwww::

Welcome back my garden!  I am so grateful for my wonderful yard.  The weather this past week has been purrfect, so my mom and dad have been spending more time outdoors with me.  I make sure that I show my appreciation by making a fuss over them.  Humans like that.

My sedums are starting to turn pink! 

The hollyhock is blooming and is gorgeous.

Grete woofie likes to run around the yard and stay close to me.  She never trips over me.  She's nice that way. 

Grete and I just like to sit together and watch over the yard.  I feel safe when she is around.
Figaro was busy snoopervising the grapes.  Mom and I think this photo is funny because it looks like he has a grape plant growing out the top of his furry little head!

Our tomatoes are starting to ripen...and the one in this photo that is nice and red?  Well...it has already been eaten by mom and dad!

Dad was busy working on the garden and he built a new arbor for the clematis plant.  It had overgrown it's last trellis so dad built something more solid.  I'm hoping they put a bench underneath it because it will be a pawsome place to take a nap.

Figgy and I approve!