Tabby Tattletale Tuesday


This is how I spent my weekend days. 

That's because I stayed up all night on Saturday night and made a fuss.  All. Night. Long.

See mom and dad said they had enough of my creativity.  I'm a think outside the box kinda gal...and do other things outside the box as well.   They did not want my furry little self outside all night so I am now spending nights in the garage with my own private litter box and all the other comforts.

Problem is...I don't want it. 

I hate it!

I yowled and carried on.  I was told that I actually had it pretty good, with a deluxe bed and my own plate of Fancy Feast (that I didn't have to share) and my food kibble and my own water dish.  But...

I wanna do what I wanna do when I wanna do it!! 

See...I'm a purrfect princess when I'm by myself...purrfect use of the litter box...I just don't want to go and use the shared litter box room...I mean...::shudder::

Boys go in there....