Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie and Figaro

::Meowwww::

So good to see you all back in my garden!
I've been spending quite a bit of time overseeing the whole garden while I snoopervise the more detailed projects. 

A garden cat has got to be sure that she doesn't spread herself too thin.

It's important to spend time in your humans lap...get a view of the garden from their purrspective.

This week, the sedum was looking super beautiful. It will start turning colors very soon.

Figaro took control of the more detailed projects like adding grass seed to dirt patches and watching it grow.  It takes a talented gardencat with soft gentle paws to get a good look at the seedlings without squashing them.  A human can't do that.

At the end of the day, there's nothing quite like sharing our adventures and stories.  Figaro has been such a fine garden apprentice when he's not hunting birdies and bugs.  He makes me purr...when I don't want to whap him.