Friday Fun!

Hi there, Grete here!

You may think I'm just a fun loving girl who loves to hang out with my family.  Well that is true...but I'm a German Shepherd.  I love to work.  If I don't have a job, I get all whiny and stuff.

So that's why I signed up to get a real job.  I'm now an official member of the Baby Patches' Toy Tester Team!

What's that mom?  A toy has arrived for testing?
Gotta go!

Wow!  It's a squirrel toy!  I love squirrels!
This toy is called a Plubber...because it's both plush and rubber.  The package says it floats and bounces and squeaks and is durable.

That's cool because I'm a bit fussy about my toys.  If they don't squeak, I don't play.  I never did test out whether or not it floats.  I'm not fond of water.

Mom gave it to me, but I didn't like it right away.  That's because the toy is super durable so the squeaker wasn't obvious to me at first.  It took all mom's strength to demonstrate the squeaker to me and then I still wasn't sure.

It took about a week for me to get into it...but once my jaws gave the little squirrel a workout I thought it was pawsome.  I squeaked it and then figured out what I liked best about it.

"Flingability"

Yes, that's right, this squirrel is easy and fun for me fling around.  It's tough enough that I can't do an immediate "squeak-ectomy" on it, so that's pretty cool.  This means Mr. Squirrel and I are going to be friends for a long time.

I should probably let you know that Baby Patches sent me this toy free...with no kibble exchanged on my part.  She just wanted to know what I think.   And as a German Shepherd I think a lot.

I think I love this toy.