Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie

No super secret password today.  It's clear the password was leaked to someone who infiltrated my garden sanctuary and Society of Feline Gardeners Headquarters.  For those of my furriends and Society Members showing up today, Grete woofie will be standing guard, sniffing everyone who shows up.  She knows everyone in the CB so it will be safe.
Thank you to all who purred for me as my sister Ginger spread word of what happened to me late last week.  I thought I wouldn't live to write another garden post.  Thank Cod for my wonder woofie sister Grete for sounding the alarm!

I was minding my own business, tending to my garden when I saw this flash of white fur coming at me.  I've never seen anything like it!  I mean, I love my woofie sister Grete.  She's a big girl and towers over me, but wouldn't harm me.  This...this thing...that turned out to be a woofie was not much bigger than me!  I'm sure it wanted to kill me. 

Mom was screaming and tried to help me but she couldn't move fast enough.  After the evil woofie ripped off my collar I took matters into my own paws and climbed up this tree.  It wasn't my first choice but it was there.  I heard mom below me. I could only hang on so long...and then I lost my grip.  I said my purrayers...but landed directly in my moms arms.   She hugged me tight and took me in the house.  By this time the woofie had disappeared.  Mom says I was panting...I couldn't breathe I was so scared.

I stayed inside the house, afraid to go out for days.  Dad went door to door and located where the woofie lives and talked to the human that lives there.  Once that was done, dad went to the store to buy stuff to plug up the holes where the evil woofie got under the fence...she lives in the house behind my big hedge.

Figaro snoopervised my dad while he chopped out part of the hedge so he could see what he was doing.   Once the fence line was fixed, mom talked with me and said what they had done.  I felt comfortable enough to go back to my garden...but I'm sticking closer to the house now.   Figaro, Cecilia and I all checked out the fence.

We decided teamwork was best when watching for introoders, so here we are patrolling the yard together.

As a garden cat, I learned valuable lessons from this horrid experience.

Next time your humans try and clip your claws, fight to save them!  My sharpies saved my life!   You should also know where all of your good climbing trees are at all times.  Any other high spots in the yard are also useful...like the top of the barbecue.   Scope all of this out and make sure you have a plan.

May you always be safe.