Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie


::3 paw taps::

Sometimes I hope and purr that I'll be able to take a day off.  You'd think Figaro could take over primary garden snoopervision duties once in awhile.  He assists, but has yet to take charge.

It's up to me to watch the garden grow.

I had meows with Figgy, but it turned into a hissy fit on my part.  He just shrugs it off.

He did start catching bugs shortly after our discussion, so something got through to his furry little brain.

Then...sigh...the slackers show up.  First Remington thought exposing his belly to the squash would help them grow.

Then Figaro joined in since he thought it was a good idea.

Then Ginger...any excuse to expose her belly fur in the name of encouraging garden growth.

A garden cat's work is never done.

In honor of International Box Day, Bennette and Ellie show how it's done!


Please leave a link and see what all the other garden cats are doing this week!