Thursday In The Garden With Jonesie

Meow!  Welcome back to my garden!  It's been an interesting week of weather.  We've had sunshine and warmth, then we had rain and chilly!  I'm not ready for fall, so if it could stay away for a few more weeks that would be fine with me. 

I helped mom and dad harvest the corn!  We made a huge pile of corn bits because mom didn't want to eat that part.  We put all the good stuff to eat in the bags.  It's hard work snoopervising this because it took 2 of them to do it which means twice as much work for me.

I think Cory and Ellie will be happy with this!

Oh look!!!!  It's Ellie out for a snoopervised visit in the garden. Mom trusts Ellie with me...as long as mom is 2 feet away at all times.

There's nothing quite like Ellie's tail in the sunbeams.

We had a visitor in the yard too!  Mom and dad were amazed because they think this boy could be my long lost brother, minus the floof.  We worried that he might be a stray because, well, you know...but when we offered him food he was just polite about it.  He ate a little bit and then left.  I suppose that's ok...more for us!!!  We couldn't let him go hungry if he was in need.  He hasn't returned since. 
So before I go, I though I'd leave you all with my entry into the Monty Q Full Monty Contest!!!  Visit and vote and tell them Jonesie sent you!