Thursday In The Garden With Jonesie

Welcome back to my garden!  Don't forget the super secret password!

Shhhh....say it softly ::meow::

The air smells so good right now.  The air is warm and full of the scent of flowers.  I just love the buddleia and so do the butterflies.
The Japanese Anemone is blooming too.  We just love it!  I think it's funny to try and get my mom to say anemone 3 times really fast. It makes me roll in the grass meowlauging so hard it hurts!

I had a bit of snoopervision to do.  Ginger and Figaro were supposed to be helping, then I found them doing belly exposure lessons.  Good help is hard to find. 
Alfie wanted me to show him the Scarlet Pimpernel up close.  The weensy little blooms only open up during the day and then close up in the later afternoon.  You can see how itty bitty the flowers are here. 

Figaro only seems to be talented at watching the corn grow.  It's doing quite well so he must be doing it right. 
On Monday morning this week the sun came up in the sky and it was red!  Mom was a bit slow in grabbing her camera but you can still kind of see it.  It was awesome.

Hope you find great things in your garden this week!

Please leave a link.