Thursday In The Garden With Jonesie

Meow!  Welcome back to my garden.
This is a good time of year in the garden.  The grass is growing more slowly, everything is planted, so we have more time to sit around and enjoy it all.  My pears are starting to become pears.  Sometimes the apples and pears will drop from the tree, so we have to watch out to make sure they don't drop on our furry little heads.

Snoopervising Figaro is not as easy as it looks.  He's a quick study, but he's still a kitten. 
I helped mom and dad find a wasp nest way up high in the tree.  I meowed until they noticed!  You might have to biggify the picture to see it.  I won't climb up and swat it down. No way!  I think they will call in the pros to deal with it.

As promised for Dante, here is a dahlia.  This because he was saying he's not purrone to dalliances in his garden last week, but he loves dahlias! 

Below we have a mystery plant!  See if you can guess what it is.  My mom and dad had no idea and tried to figure it out on their own.  Even I as a garden cat couldn't figure it out.  It's because we have so many volunteer plants in our yard.  I think the birdies and squirrels are secretly helping me!   If you give up, you can check out the link here.  Dad had to go to the garden center and they told him what it is!

I made sure I was entertaining Grete, keeping an eye on her this week.  She's still bummed out about Bear-Bear

I watch out for Grete and Grete watches out for me.  She's a good woofie. 
Please leave a link!