Tabby Tattletale Tuesday

 We finally got some hot weather!  It was about 90 degrees on Sunday...and you know what that means.  Lots of garden time and grinding dirt in my furs.

 But I wouldn't be me if I didn't have a little dirt to share...if you know what I mean.   See...mom was looking for my brother Madison.  He doesn't go out much and when he does he stays within a couple of feet of our shop.   So when mom didn't see him in his normal spot, she went looking.   But before she saw anything...she heard it.  Snoring!  Coming from the garden bed!   And when she peeked in...there was Madison, sawing major Z's...pink tongue sticking out and everything.  I think mom squeeeeed a little bit.

 She was a little late with the camera so all she got was a picture of a bleary eyed Madison, waking up from his summer nap in the garden