Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie

 ::Meowwww::

Hi there furriends!  Today I'm teaching my brother Figaro important gardening lessons.  The fine art of watching lettuce grow is fairly simple.  Lettuce does well in our garden but the weeds grow up around it.  Here I am demonstrating how to use my body as a physical barrier to the weeds.  They won't dare grow up around my belly furs.

 As always, purring for your plants makes all the difference.  As you can see below, we have more flowers blooming right now.  Our cone flower is just getting started.

 More daisies for mom!  She adores them.
 The buddliea bush is going to be attracting butterflies soon!  I can hardly wait.
 Now, you all know that being a garden cat means that I get dirt and leaves in my furs.  Even though I get a bit messy, I am a ladycat and I like to look my best.
Mom Furminated me and got my coat all soft and silky.

And after she was done, I finished up with a nice paw and face wash.

I hope you are enjoying your gardens!


**breaking news**

Little did you all know that gardening is not my only job.  I now have another important job to add to my resume.  Matchmaker!  Oh yeah!  See my sister Cory has been heartbroken since her beloved Whitey went to the Rainbow Bridge earlier this year.  Just last week I heard my bestest furriend in the whole world, Alfie Marshall, was looking for a new girlfurriend.   It didn't take long for me to realize...hey this just may work!  Maybe then I'll get to see my pal Alfie more often too.  Win win win for all!

I'll give you a sneak peek at their first picnic date earlier this week....