Society of Feline Gardeners- Remembering Fin


::Meowwww::

Very solemn meows today my furriends.  We remember one of our own, Fin, aka Finny de Floof who left for The Bridge this week.

We are broken hearted.



Fin was a member of the Society of Feline Gardeners even though she spent most of her time in the house.  She had a lovely desert garden. 

But what we'll miss the most is her sass.  Every time my mom gets mad and yells "Mother Fluffer"...we will think of Fin.  When my mom yells "What the fluff"?  We will think of Fin.

So even though my garden is weedy, it will have to wait.
I don't have the heart to meow at my dad to clean up the garden beds.   We are supposed to have a frost tomorrow morning so it's too early to plant our garden.  The weeds can wait another week.

Thank you to our furriends AFSS for making the beautiful graphic of Fin