Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie



::Meowwww::

Welcome back to my garden.  Please join me in taking in a big sniff of the spring air!  Oh this smells so lovely.  I just can't get enough of it.


Mom is thrilled that her favorite daisies are blooming again.  She waits all  year for this moment.  It makes me purr thinking I had a paw in making this happen.


Dad had to transplant some of our nip plants.  He had to make room for some baby onion plants that went in the ground this past weekend.  We were supposed to plant them earlier but the ground was too soggy.  As you know I use my tried and true paw technique to test the moisture level in the soil.  If I shake out my paw...it's too wet and the planting must wait.


Hmmmm...as you can see under my paws, there are yellow flowers growing.  Don't be fooled into thinking they are mom's favorite daisies!  They are dandelions.  Fakers!!!!  I will make sure dad pulls them out right away.


Ah yes...the photo below.  Real beautiful daisies! 


Our native Bleeding Heart is starting to bloom. 


Here is a view of our Weeping Willow tree.  If you biggify and look real close you can see the support wires we have helping to hold it all together and keep it strong.


Well furriends, I got lots to do so I'm off to snoopervise!   Hope all is going well in your garden.