Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie For Real


::Meowwww::

Oh yeah!  Wow it feels great to be out in my garden again!!!  Wow!

But now...to survey the damage caused by trusting my garden to my mom and dad...with only window snoopervision to guide them.  Was it enough?

If you look close, you can see my furs and whiskers missing from my pretty face.  I'm getting over it since everyone tells me I'm beautiful.  All the time.


Sigh.  The grass needs mowing.  Dad's excuse is that it's too soggy to mow.  Really?  This is Oregon!  The grass WILL constantly be soggy.  Mow it anyway!  Ok, I'll admit when it's long, it's easier to take a nibble.  And it does taste FANTASTIC!

Even though this vegetable bed is full of weeds, there are still nip plants growing.  Yes garden pals, never allow your humans to plant purely vegetables.  Nip plants can easily co-exist with any vegetable.  Trust me.  Insist on it.
 Excuse me a moment while I take a nibble. 
Forgive me for my distraction...it's been WAY too long since I've been able to nibble fresh baby nip right off the plant.
::purrrrrrrrrrrr::

 Most importantly...the daffodils are daffing once again.  A sure sign of spring.  Happy gardening everyone!