Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie


::Meowwww::

I'm still spending all my time indoors, but I've found that I'm able to snoopervise the garden from the windows.  We had a beautiful weekend of sunshine last week, so I gave dad his marching orders.

 Dad's first task was to take out our fig tree.  I hate to admit it, but my mom and dad never ate any of them...they even tried drying them, but they still didn't eat them.  So I meowed "enough" and had them take it away.

It created quite the mess...yeah kitties...I know what you are thinking.  It looks like awesome kitty litter.

 There was a pile of wood left over too.  Maybe I can warm my paws by the fire pit this summer!

Grete was shocked!!!


Dad immediately planted the replacement tree.  We are beyond excited because it's an olive tree!  It's an arbequina olive tree that's supposed to grow well where we live.  As a garden cat, I'm always up for a challenge.  I guarantee if there are any olives on it, they will be eaten.


 Yes...I can see dad did a good job with the planting.  I can also see something else that makes me purrr...

Young tender fresh nip!!!!