Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie


::Meowwww::

zzzzzzzzz...oh wow!  Sorry about that.  I was taking a snooze in the closet.


So...where was I?  Oh yeah, window snoopervising!  It's my new skill.  So for those "garden" cats out there who fuss about how they can't go outside...they don't have their own yard...I'm here to tell you there are no excuses!  No barriers to you becoming an official Garden Cat!


I admit, I'm lucky.  I've got a great window...and my dad seems to listen to the orders I give him.  I was concerned because I had a feeling in my paws that dad did not dig up all the beets I planted from seed last spring.   I was right!  I meowed at dad to go dig to see what he could find. 

Look!
I'm not a cat who likes to meow I told you so...but in this case....

Mom roasted the beets and made them into a yummy salad.  Cory was in charge of making sure mom took a picture of the salad, but mom and dad scarfed it down so fast there is no photo.

I'm still waiting for dad to fix the fence so I can go outside.  In the meantime, Grete woofie is the only one of us going outside.

She didn't have to rub it in!!!!
 I thought Grete loved me!