My cat plays favourites. 

------

Just a few things!

• I apologize for the lack of comics last week. We were moving, and it was rather chaotic to say the least. Everything is in our new place now, but all our stuff is still in boxes and all the furniture in disarray. I had to use someone else's computer to make this comic. Eep! Thanks for your patience :)

The cats are sniffing everything. 

• As I posted in my FB Page a few days ago, we said good-bye to this. It was kind of sad to see it go.You may have seen it in some of my comics. But we have another red couch anyway, so I'll keep it in the comics.

• Lastly, Changing Hands Bookstore (Tempe), where I'm going to have my book signing this Saturday, will have signed books available through their website (international orders included)! You can find the details here.

I'm super excited about this event because it's my (adoptive) home town bookstore. I used to go to Changing Hands quite a bit in college, before I started moving all over Arizona and California. So it'll be nice to see old friends again. Anyway, I'll see you there!