Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!
~~~~~
Here I was in my current favorite sleeping spot on the end of the couch. I like to be there so I can watch my Food Lady and see if she goes into the kitchen. Well, wasn't I surprised when she came over and put some stuff on me. Very festive stuff, I might add!
~~~~~
Wait a minute, I think that stuff just might be the cape and hat that my Food Lady tried to put on China Cat!
I decided to ignore it and see if it would go away... It didn't go away so I turned around and pulled it off my side. I didn't need a blanket on me in the air conditioned house! What was my Food Lady thinking??? Hmmm, maybe it's a cat toy for me. The star has little blue ribbons around it. Cat toys sometimes have ribbons... Woo Hoo - I gave it the bitey!
If my Food Lady thought that she was dressing me up she was sadly mistaken, indeed!