Formerly Feral Friday

Hi there!  You know the best thing about being formerly feral?  I have a wonderful family that loves me and watches out for me.

I was feeling kinda punk...and I couldn't hide it any longer.  Mom noticed my fur looked "off" and I was moving kinda slow.  I'm  a sleek and sassy huntress...so if I lose my tree climbing, bug chasing form, it gets noticed.

I'm so glad it was noticed.   Of course...me being me...I hid.  I know, it's a dumb thing to do, but I'm formerly feral.  It's the first thing I think to do.

Mom and dad freaked out a bit.  Dad kept looking for me until midnight...I feel bad about it since I could see him and hear him the whole time.
I was found hiding out in our little used dog house.  I got shoved into a carrier and hauled off to the v-e-t.  The figured out I have an abscessed tooth.  I'm now on antibiotics and I got some pain meds too.  Pain meds are WAY  better than nip.  Trust me.

I'm back home and getting wet food.  BONUS!

I have to go back to the v-e-t next week to get my tooth taken out.  I'm trying not to think about that part.

Thank you to my furriends who have been purring for me. It means a lot to me.